Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Hope that this post finds you all well, having have a good Christmas day, how ever you chose to celebrate it.

I did the usual family thing today, with my brother spending half the day with us. Having been to midnight mass at my dads church, I was still a bit tired when I woke up, but still managed to have time to open my stocking in my parents room before church!! The service was good, the usual section of the children showing what they had got, intermixed with carols. There was then a gap before Christmas dinner, great as always!!! The washing up, had to be done, then presents!! All great this year, including a Rubik's cube, the Snowman DVD and a microwavable bear, one where you microwave the whole bear! It was good to see how well the presents I got went down, given that I deviated from any list given!!

Have a great break, what you have left, and a Blessed New Year!

God Bless,

Ruth xxx

2 comments:

Ben said...

Woo a Rubik's cube :D

Steve32 said...

Microwavable Bear??? I'm intrigued is it to keep you warm like a pain diverter type thingy??