Friday, May 04, 2007

Manic...

...I have no idea what the time of this post will be, but it is now 3:02 according to my computer.

After leaving Dan's I came back to mine, to pack, and then get a semi-early night...why do my plans NEVER work...?? I had just finished packing when one of my course mates came online, then wanted to ring me. It was now 12:30 ish...not entirely sure... He rang me, and the conversation made me feel upset and guilty, I won't say why, but I really felt like packing everything in and just giving up...what was the point anymore...?

I rang Ben, and he was still at Dan's...which was good for me, because it meant that I could go up and see them for support, what I needed right then before I fliped, or started on that horrible dark, downward spiral that could have happened. Dan made me a great latte, hit the spot, and I had space to talk and cry. I then stayed for a bit, before I started falling asleep. At that point, the guys realised that there was some printing they needed doing. could I do it? It was gone 2...but sure, why not...? SO ran back to my flat, did the printing and then back up to Dan's. I have now left for the final time, and will probably try to sleep soon. TBH, I don't really feel like sleeping. Still feel a bit unsettled and upset, so my have a nice little chat with the Big Dude up stairs.

So much to do...so little time...

Clare xxx

3 comments:

Ben said...

"Big Dude up stairs."

You went back up to Dan's then? ;) :P

Anonymous said...

Surely that'd be the "the little stumoy dude"?

Seriously Ruth hope we helped and never worry about what time to call if you need to.

Steve32 said...

The times on this post confused me though it could be due to a long day of revising Chromatography (and soon to be Stability of Medicines). Hope all is well now :)