Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Week...

I am currently getting overly excited because I'm going home tomorrow!!! :D But it's te reason I'm going that I'm really looking forward to!! I am going to see Transition...yay!!! Have I lost you yet?? Transition are a Bristol based band that I met last summer and love!! It is their 10th anniversary gig, playing an accoustic set on Friday night and a electric set on Saturday. The only downside is that my dad is taking me, and it's about a 45 minute drive from home...so I owe him big time!! :P

My week in general has been fairly good, not quite the average week. Probably best to start on Sunday...

Sunday: My morning was lazy as usual, and things didn't really get exciting until the evening. Last Sunday, there was a baptism at King's which is always exciting, but we also had a really good speaker over from Australia. His talk was about trying to balance giving and praying. It was very challenging but such a good talk. God was really talking to me both then and during this week, prompting me to do a few things that I wouldn't have normally done, and had never done before.

Monday: I had a few lectures, then I met with Ben and we went shopping. We decided that for tea, as Dan was away, we would make Shepherds pie. So after Ben had got back from Big Band we went back to his kitchen and cooked! It was quite exciting really! And tasted good!!! :D

Tuesday: Started off the day by going to the beach with Ben and Sam, having ice cream (yay!!) and then lying on the beach before an early lunch so that Ben and I could get to our lecture on time. After Ben had finished work we went down to Jamocha's for Cell, complete with a cardboard cutout of Dan...!! Cell was good. We were looking at the main focuses of student life and how we can evangelise in those circumstances.

Wednesday: No lectures...!!! Tesco with Dan (who arrived back on Tuesday evening, very late...), then Diane came round to work on our project for a bit, before I headed up to Dan's flat, where we sat for a bit before deciding to go to see Shooter, a verg good film, better than I expected...!!

Today: (is it really Thursday??) My longest day this week...but surprisingly managble...Mervyn came round so I could go through Differentiation with him...so fun!!! And now, I am, as usual, sat in Dan's flat, typing this post, on Ben's laptop with a dodgy 'H' key... I do need to pack at some point...and I may go put the oven on, so we can eat sometime before midnight..!! :P

TTFN

Clare xxx

P.S. We're gonna have pizza...!!! :P :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We decided that for tea, as Dan was away, we would make Shepherds pie."

I believe that was my suggestion to Ben in the afternoon when he was bored :P

xx

Roofster said...

Ok, Ben suggested it, and I went along with it. :P
Great idea of yours tho...def need more credit for that... :)

Ed Ross said...

You can listen to all of Andy Herschell's sermons again, if you would like.