Friday, April 27, 2007

Yeehaa..

..is apparently spelt yahoo, but not...

Ok, on to what this post is actually about. I am not turning into a cowboy, and I am not moving to America, I have actually started helping with King's Kids, at King's church. I started last week, and meant to post something then....but didn't...oops. The theme for this term is, funnily enough, Cowboys. Which probably explains the dodgy accents, and why I'm sat in Jamocha's, wearing a checked shirt with a cowboy hat on the screen... :P.

It is really good to get back into to kids work again, even if I have to learn new formats and ways of working. The team meet at 5 for a briefing, and prayer. Then we split into "walking bus" teams, to collect the children and walk them back to the church. There is then a hour of games, songs, a talk and a prayer. There is a competition between the boys and the girls, and prizes up for grabs. Its a really fun thing for the kids. There are some really good messages going out from that church, and a good relationship with the kids. It will be a shame to miss it next week.

Thats all for now folks!!

Clare xxx

No comments: