Saturday, October 13, 2007

God didn't screw up when He made us

I was listen to Our God Reigns, by Delirious? and one lyric caught my attention "God didn't screw up when He made you". So I googled it and found the rest of the lyrics.

Psalm one hundred and thirty nine is the conscience to our selfish crime,
God didn’t screw up when he made you,
He’s a father who loves to parade you.

So I looked at Psalm 139, verses 3-5 say

3 You chart the path ahead of me
and tell me where to stop and rest.
Every moment you know where I am.
4 You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
5 You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.

In what ever is going to happen God already knows, He's there Guiding my path.

Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

How amazing is Our God. How little do I say that?

No comments: