Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thoughts

Firstly, an update on my dad. Thank you for all those who prayed. In an email he sent to the family, he said that he really felt the prayers. For a guy who is usually scared of hospitals, he said that he was calm and relaxed. A real answer to pray. The outcome of the appointment was that he does have a hiatus hernia, but that it's treatable. Hopefully the pain and discomfort he feels will fade.

I've started learning Japanese this week as an elective on my course. The first lesson was intense and fast, but also really good. I have, what seemed like, the mammoth task of learning Hiragana, one of the Japanese scripts. But after breaking it down and following advice from our Sensai and websites, it's gradually getting there.

In other news, I'm back helping at King's Kids on a Friday evening, and due to a lack of male leaders, I help on the boys side. It's interesting seeing the difference between the boys and the girls behaviour wise.

There's probably other stuff, but life's normal, but not that news worthy atm!

Clare xxx

No comments: