Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pop goes my heart...

...ok not really, but I though it made a good title. Plus it's from music and lyrics, the film i went to see yesterday with Ben and James.

I've had a good few days reacently . Yesterday, I had no lectures so after sleeping in far to long... I finally made it to Tesco, then Ben and I decided to go up the Spinnaker Tower. My first time...heee, I was so excited!!! :D It was awsome. Later we went out to see a film. We were planning to see Hot Fuzz, but it was full :(, so instead, and kinda against Ben and James' wish, we went to see Music and Lyrics. It was awsome!!

Today, I had a lab at 9am calabrating microscopes.....fun!!! But then this evening Sam, Ben and I had curry, ok, well Ben didn't, and then Sarah joined us later, before going back to Sams for a bit.

Got the day off tomorrow! Seeing a few friends.

That's my brief over view for now.

Bye

Clare xxx

No comments: