Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So it's over...

...I've now finished the rest of my exams. I've now got until Monday before getting back into the swing of lectures etc. Todays exam was ok, the first bit was multiple choice. That bit went ok, but the second bit, 2 essay type questions, didn't go so well. I managed to write a few sentences for each, but generally it went bad...! I left early again, but was lucky enough to leave just as one of my tutor group was as well so we could chat about the exam...by the sounds of it, I wasn't the only one to struggle!! But that's it now :D.

We have cell group tonight. As exams are still going on at the university, some people have gone home and others are still doing work, there were only 5 of us at cell excluding Adam. The others played chess. They managed to make one game last 2 1/2 hours....oh fun! I watched for a bit, then put my iPod on and wrote for a bit. Then back to my flat to have tea, it was at least 11:30 lol!!

That's it for now!

Night all, and thank you all for your prayers and support during exams...!! It really helped!

Ruth xxx

No comments: