Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update time!!

I just checked for when I last properly posted, and it was over a week ago...oops...

So what have I been up to?

Apart from the usual church, lectures, and Cell, I've seen Music and Lyrics (again!!), and Hot Fuzz at the cinema, and quite a few dvds including Save The Last Dance at Sam's and Goodbye Lenin! here and ate fish and chips. Sounds quite boring really, but it wasn't...

Oh, and tonight, I went to see the Portsmouth University Big Band (PUBB), play at the New theatre Royal tonight. The were amazing as usual!! I booked my ticket quite late, but some how managed to get a seat right next to Ben's parents and sister, and Ineke. Due to a seating problem, I sat next to Ineke, and Ben's family moved somewhere else. It was really good to watch them play again, but I have to say that personally, I preferred seeing them at the Reg, it was a more relaxed atmosphere, something I think helps and that I also found at a Transition gig I went to last year.

I think this has updated you, I know it was only a brief overview (again) and I will try to post more regularly in the future...!!

Clare xxx

No comments: