Monday, April 02, 2007

Houses and home

I just realised that I have forgotten to put on here that we now have a house for next year!! We, Dan, Ben, James and I, have signed the leases and sent off the deposits so it's sorted!! WOOO!

It's a little weird being back. I went to church for the first time in over 2 and half months yesterday. It was good to see everyone and I got a really warm greeting with quite a few people coming to catch up and I nearly got knocked over by two people who are in the youth group. There was one difficult part and that was having to tell one of the youth group that I was only visiting and the I wouldn't know when I would be back permanently. I honestly don't know I will come back here permanently (that will make my parents happy :P!!). Home is now feeling more like its in Portsmouth rather than Bristol. I enjoy being back here, but I miss the place and the people. I have my own church rather than going to my parents church and my own life, that I organise, or not as the case may be!!

So where's home?? TBH, its both places at the moment. And whilst I'm glad to be back, I am looking forward to going back to Pompey.

For now...

Clare xxx

No comments: