Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Matrix

Welcome to the Matrix...

Not much has been happening recently. I had a great few days lecture free, which have still really hectic, but good all the same. On Tuesday afternoon I went shopping with Sam for some summer clothes. In the evening I missed cell to go out for a meal with my flatmates to celebrate Clare's Birthday.

On Wednesday, we had a tutor meeting, planning our presentation, then after doing some work, and tidying, and watching a film, I went to see Ben at his work, 'cos I was bored! Later I went to see the University of Portsmouth Big Band with James. It was a film and tv themed night, so there were some really good songs played. Sam also managed to join us for the end.

Today, I had a really lazy day, and after not doing much, I relocated to Dan's flat and didn't do much there instead... :P. We decided to go to 'Spoons for tea, the watch the final of the Matrix Trilogy, the other two we watched on Sunday and Monday.

That just about brings you up to date, as I said not much as been happening...

TTFN

Clare xxx

No comments: