Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas highlights!!

Ok, so over the christmas period I have got majorly slack at posting. That's either because I've had better things to do, or I haven't done anything worth writing about. So here are the highlights of my Christmas break:

Christmas day was in Wheatly, Oxfordshire, with my grandma. Most entertaining, especially as the 50 year old oven (seriously, should be in a museum!!) decided to old half work, so my brother took great pleasure in hacking up to chicken to cook it somewhere else!!

Last week I met up with Darren and Gemma for coffee in Clifton, (it's become a tradition!!). It was great to see them again and catch up. Shame the others couldn't make it!!

I saw James Bond (again) in the first week back with my bro, good film, but not quite the same the second time!

We had the youth group Christmas meal, just before Christmas. Meant to be formal, I was wearing jeans (!!!) when the other girls were in skirts and dresses!!! Oh well! Has a fun evening, didn't get food poisoning or burn the church down!! Go us!!

Ok, this is sad, when I can only think of 4 things that happened over Christmas worth mentioning...!!

Oh, and just to let you know, my love of Torchwood has grown to an obsession...!! Sorry for anyone I drive mad with it...!!!

Think thats it!!

Bye for now

Clare xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were in Oxon for Christmas you should have given us a call. Also the finale to Torchwood was awesome :-)

Steve32 said...

when you said your now a torchwood obssessive is that mainly directed and your guy Ianto? I saw a tiny bit of the torchwood finale your guy was kissing some other guy or vice versa. Had to change it as had no clue what was going on.
How is revison going? I've not done much due to what's happened :(

Simon

Steve32 said...

also Daniel Craig - come on!! I know that was your reason for seeing James Bond again lol

Roofster said...

hmmm...how do I respond to that.

I would have rung you guys when I was in Oxon but I was only there for 7 hours so spent the whole time with family!! Sorry!!

My torchwood obsession is NOT just directed at Ianto....the whole thing was awsome!!

As for James Bond, I was just being a nice sister and taking my brother to the cinema, HIS choice of film. I would have been happy with happy feet!!

Gonna stop this now before it turns into a rant!! :D

Clare x

Ineke said...

iv been to wheatly before! went to a Youth For Christ rally at a school there for a couple of years :P