Friday, January 19, 2007

It's far to windy...

Yesterday was soo windy. I was being blown about all over the place, argh! They also had to close St Micheal's during the day because of loose objects.

Today was alot better. I had an exam in the morning, that didn't go to bad, and two lectures in the afternoon. The last of the lectures are over, so now it's time to fully concentrate on revision...!! Oh help!!

Helpfully, I've had High School Musical songs going through my head for the past few days. That kind of reduces concentration span tho...!! Oh well!!

I have no idea what else to post, I feel like there was something, but I can't remeber it at all..!! Meh...

Brian xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brian?! :S

Anonymous said...

it's MY fault (Brian - WHAT!!) were soarin, flyin theres not a star in heaven that we cant reach if were tryin so were breaking free!!

Simon