Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Exams

I have unfortunatly reached the port in the semester when the dreaded exam start :(. Oh well, has to be done. I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to pray for my exams. I have alot of work to do before they start and I'm getting more and more worried about them.

The dates are:

Wed 31st Jan, 9-10:30, Biological chemistry

Thurs 1st Feb, 9-10:30, Introductory Forensic Biology

Tue 6th Feb, 9-10:30, Biodiversity

Also, I would love to pray for anyone elses exam that are coming up. Just leave a comment.

Thank you

Clare xxx

2 comments:

Ineke said...

my last one, its in an hour ahhh! :P
and that i get trh train ok after and get in2 portsmouth ok :P

will pray 4 urs 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth
Hope your exams go well.
Will be praying for you

I ahve 4 comming up and they are scary. also Ive become expert at procrastination (as have most students around this time) so would appreciate prayers for that.

On a postive note I have found my brother and his glirfreind on Facebook.