Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I got myself a man...

...admittedly only for the duration of the ballroom class tonight. It was great fun tonight, even if my partner was new to it and therefore we went a bit wrong (ok, I can't blame it all on him :D, I went wrong aswell...!!)

I also went shoe shopping yesterday...!! I bought a pair of Dunlops and a pair of Converses :D :D :D. Even thought it meant spending money, I love them. Unfortunatly, gotta go buy some heels this week for ballroom dancing...!

The revision continues! All be it slowly....heeeellllppppppppp!!

Bye for now,

Clare xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo are you looking forward to shoppping for them?

Steve32 said...

are you a heel wearing gal?? ooo and the dreaded converse - clearly i'm not a fan!!

Sorry if my obsession is getting in the way of your revision hint hint 24 is AWESOME!!

Do you think I should start some work?? Nitric Oxide and endothelium (thats all I can remember from lectures today)

But I really want to watch Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself now but first is the matter of ordering it hmmmm.... should I spend my money??