Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One down...

Finally, the first exam is over and done with, yay!!!

TBH, I was a bit surprised that I woke up on time this morning. I had a problem getting to sleep last night, but was awake at 7:30 this morning. Anyone who knows me well, will know that I can get horrible bouts of nerves: I don't feel very well, don't want to do any thing, can't eat etc. Well, this morning that didn't happen, yay again!!! I even managed something resembling breakfast! That's not normal for me before and exam. I also felt calm, if not ready.

The actual exam went well as well with only 2/3 questions out of 40 that I took a total guess at. So hopefully I didn't do to badly. Now I can finish preparation for tomorrows...Introductory Forensic Biology...oh fun!!

Bye for now!!

Clare xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciongratulations on doing your fisrt exam - they are always the hardest and most paniky I find, then you know what to expect and its less scary.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

yey :)