Saturday, January 20, 2007

procrastination

I am slowly perfecting the art of procrastination. Got up at 10, my dad was surprised that I was awake! Managed to do nothing until I met Ben at 12:30. We then went to Jamocha's where I staryed until 3:30, playing chess, drinking coffee and reading before deciding it really was time that I went home. Pick up some essentials from Tesco then back to the flat. Had lunch of soup and toast, then time to do work, or tidy my room, organise files, change the colour scheme on my laptop, listen to music, read and chat online. Then I watched the Lion King, and now I'm in Ben's flat. No idea how I ended up here but hey, better than the seafront!!

That was my day in a nutshell!

Clare, Brian and Ruth xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wel done, uv finaly seen one of the best films in the world :P

...im sure this blog wasnt there last nite :S

Anonymous said...

where has brian come from? I just about got used to clare (without an i) me is confused!!

LION KING AWESOME!!

starts singing Be Prepared!

Simon