Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Four days...

Wow, has it really been four days since I last posted??? Doesn't time fly.
So Sunday...well Sunday is the main day of the week for me. This Sunday I went to King's Church in the morning and evening and got a free lunch. The morning service was really good, it was a family service, so aimed at the children, but contained alot of good teaching for everyone else as well.
Monday - had a 9 o'clock start for a three hour "Forensic Biology" lecture on "Hairs and Fibres", which was rediced to two hours, then back to my flat for coffee and biscuits before biodiversity and Study Support Skills 1! Fun!! didn't do much else....well except stay up to watch princess diaries when the rest of my flat had gone out...made me feel much better!!!!
Tuesday - it was Criag's birthday, and Kimi Raikkonen's (but noone cared about that!!!) Had an 11 o'clock lecture on Biological Chemistry, stuck around the flat for a bit, had a kitchen meeting thing at 5:40pm, which started late, so Sam came round and cooked in my flat, so that when the meeting finished we could go straight to cell group, and set up our plan......didn't manage our trip to the beach tho....arrived about an hour early for cell, so time for coffee, smoothies, chocolate cake and a chat before everyone else arrived. We chilled for a bit at cell before playing a few games, and looking at what it meant to be a witness, our hopes and dreams for uni and beyond and a prayer time for the people we witness to in our lives, like our flat mates... We left the coffee shop at about 10:30, with most people, well all but me, wanting to go to the pub. So Stu volunteered to walk me home, which was kind and we got chatting and sat in my kitchen chatting untill about 11:30 before he left to find the others!! It was really good to chat and sort some things out in my mind. Everyone has been really friendly and supportive. It's been great. Stayed up for a bit watching Princess Diaries 2 before finally deciding that it was time to sleep....
Wednesday - I have no lectures to go to so I had a lie in today. I feel soooo lazy!!! Only got up about an hour ago. Watched the end of Princess diaries 2. I have loads of printing to do, plus I need to go shopping...What a fun day....

Ruth x

No comments: