Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today I have mainly....

I thought that it was about time I posted again! Things have been going ok. Those who see me every day, can see how I am at the moment. But things will get better.
I had a chat with my personal tutor today, Darren Gowers. He is a lovely guy, easy to talk to and a christian, which is a huge bonus!!
Today has been fairly boring, loads of lectures and a tutorial...but there was one highlight. I went to a Friendship lunch at the chaplincy, which I found yesterday!!, which was really good. The idea is that people from different faiths can get together and have lunch and chat, ask, questions, whatever...as well as the free food, it allows freedom. I also managed to spend two hours in the laundry room!!! I had to wait for a washer, then there were two loads and i decided to put my jeans in the dryer so I can wear then sometime this week!!! haven't done much else, bt of tidying, watching telly, writing a letter, which I will finish to night...I hope!!!
Last night I went to see The Last Kiss with Sam and Dan. That was fun. It was a really good film, not overly predictable and chick flicky..(is that a word...?), but good. Would probably try to see it again on dvd. Then came back to my flat and had a good chat with Sam for a bit.
Next Tuesday's going to be interested, Halloween!!! My flat has already been decorated!! Has been properly decorated since Tuesday, and just had the spiders for about two weeks. Hmmm...so glad I have a Kings event to get me out of the flat!!!
This blog has been mainly randomness...not thinking straigh...lack of coffee i think!!
Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Ruth x

No comments: