Saturday, October 21, 2006

Why?

Do you ever wish that you could erase a moment in time, wish that something had never happened? You know, take back a word said or an action done that you wished you hadn't...
Why was life not built with a rewind or delete button. I suppose that we have to learn from these mistakes we've made, but sometimes it's so hard. Particularly if it involves someone you see regualy or are close to.......
I know that with time it gets easier, people forget, you can try to undo actions or make up in some way, but it's the peroid of time until then that's the hardest...
I suppose it's the mistakes that we make now, that can help us further on in life. I mean, what would be the point of living if there was nothing to learn.
Ok, so there's not much point in this post, but something that happened reacently triggered my thinking, and this is the result....random....

No comments: