Friday, October 13, 2006

Joe Day

If your running short of time, I will give you a quick overview of my day, with the hope that it'll be really interesting and you will read the rest of the post as well!! Today I have had a biological chemistry lecture, a biodiversity lecture, a sausage baguette, some mushroom soup, printed off a birth certificate and been tortured.
Not very exciting really...
Ok, so maybe I should explain the whole tortured comment....I haven't actually been tortured but a character in CDX a BBC game that I've been playing was. Rather nasty it was, too. I'm on part three of a four part game, where you are playing the part of Adam, who has been in an accident and has got himself mixed up in a nasty business about a rare knife. Its a really good game, at least I enjoy playing it.
Actually, the quick overview is probably all that happened in my not very exciting day. I didn't have my first lecture until 1pm today, so I could have a nice slow morning of getting up when I was ready and not have to rush around. It also gave me a chance to catch up on tidying my room.
Later I'm going out to a birthday drinks thing, then maybe meeting up with some other people after, or just get the early night I've been promising my self for the last week!!
I'm now hiding in my room...
Hope you all had a good day...

Ruth x

No comments: