Friday, November 10, 2006

Gangsters and Tigers

Today was the day of the photoshoot. Sam, one of the girls from cell, is taking photography. She had the brilliant idea of getting people to dress up in gangstery type clothes, and go to a local atmospheric pub, to take some black and white photos! We had already spoken to one of the guys behind the bar, who said that it was ok. So Sam gathered a bunch of people together who were willing. It was then decided at 5:35, that more guys were needed. So back to my flat, where somehow, I persuaded Lewis and Nick to come, nice of them!! We seemed to have a good time, and I hope all the photos come out well!

Then some of us went to a social at Tiger Tiger, and bar and nightclub in Gunwarf. It was arranged by Solent Community Church, and was a great evening. There was a live duo, a magician, walking around, loads of friendly people and a quiz! The quiz was fun! Even if we didn't win! I was on the "Three suits + 1" team, for obvious reasons if you'd seen us!! There was Dan, Ben and James in suits, and me...not in a suit!! I have also decided that to aviod confusion, and probably cause more, it is easier to introduce myself as Clare. I suppose I will have to explain that at some point!! But not now.

Tis bedtime now!!


Night!

Clare x

1 comment:

Ben said...

didn't even mention the hat... :(