Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hugs

I though it was time for a random post about something related to my life: hugs. I love hugs, they are amazing things and can make everything feel better. When I got a little stressed out one day (I'd lost my butter!) it was lovely to get a hug from a flat mate. Plus, seeing friends, and to get a hug, really can make my day so much better. Also, to get 'virtual' hugs from msn, texts or blog comments.

I googled hugs out of interest and came across this blog post here, I found it really interesting and wanted to share it with you. There are many time when I just want to run into my Heavenly Fathers arms and just get the biggest hug ever from Him.
Anyway, hope this makes sence!

Big hug to everyone reading this, whether I know you or not!

*hug*

Clare xxx

No comments: