Monday, November 20, 2006

Maggots and Bad Days

Well, I've had a bit of a bad day really. Had a nasty, greusome (sorry about the spelling!!!) on maggots and decomposition...I made the mistake of very briefly glancing at the photos...big mistake!! The first two lectures were a bit boring really, struggled to stay awake, then the third one was good. We had an interesting lecturer, we laughed a bit and had an - dare i say it..- exciting lecture... big shock :O. It kinda went down hill from there...when we had our introductory forensic biology lecture...a subject I usually enjoy! Unfortunatly, the topic to day was...MAGGOTS, eugh! But not just maggots...oh no...it got worse...we also looked at decomposition and maggots on bodies...ARGH!!! I felt odd for an hour after...and my skin creaps...I felt sick! Got back, was in a bit of a bad mood...oh dear! Then as I was starting to cook, I lost my butter...how??? Still haven't found it... :(! I think I looked obviously stressed...over butter...oh dear!! Then went to Dans, got confused...Sam's flat mates were in Dan's flat...how odd!! (nearly said ood!! hehe!!) Then Dan, Ben and I prepared the Ice Breaker for tomorrows Cell. Can't post any details on here yet incase the wrong people read it...oooo....but its very exciting!!! Then chatted for a bit, joined in or ignoored some random conversations, then back to my flat. Now planning to go to bed...at some point!

Ben - I've finished Rebus 1!!!


That was a random blog brought to you by me, Clare. Sorry about the spelling, I can't spell at the best of times!! And that's reminded me of a bad joke I won't share with you!!!

Bye,
Sleep well, Have a good Day!

Clare xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you tell us the ice breaker tomorrow? Im intruiged..

Ineke said...

i no about it :D :P