Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lost

I was going to post this last night, but unfortunatly the internet went down yesterday and only came back up at aroud 2:30am, while we were stood outside, in the pouring rain!! The fire alarm had gone off!!!! Not good!


Anyway, back to yesterday! I had a meeting with my tutor, followed by a tutorial, in which we had a test, then we had a lab at the Marine centre...which is out near Langstone Student Village, and we had never been to before!! So...we got lost!! I take most of the blame. We were relying on a map, which we found out later, was wrong!! So, there we were. Mervyn drove us down, then according to the map we had to get to the other island...so we boarded the ferry. After wandering around for a bit and asking a few people, we finally found someone who knew where we should be...back on the other island!!! We then had to wait for the ferry, and all in all was an hour late!!! But we made it, and the lecturer didnt shout at us!!!

As I mentioned earlier, the internet went down. Its strange to notice how much we miss the interent when it's gone!! There are things we can't do, like blogging, and looking up who was in the Incredibles while we're watching the film. So, that, the fact the Ineke was down, and my flat mates planning a heavy night, led to me meeting with Dan, Ben and Ineke. We met at Wetherspoons, for a meal. As I had already eaten, I only joined in with the pudding. Mmmmmm!! We then went back to Ben's flat to watch the video they had made earlier, which can be seen here...and then decided to make two more...here...and here... That was fun!! Then hunger stuck, so time for toasties in Ben's kitchen. Its huge, much bigger than the one in my flat!! Then we watch the incredibles, and Dan and I went home at around 1. And then the dreaded fire alarm!!! And that was it!!

Sorry for the delay, yes, I've tampered with the time!!

Clare x

1 comment:

Ben said...

Woo, that evening was fun