Friday, November 03, 2006

When Tears Fall...

Ain't friends great! I am surrounded by a great bunch of people! Yay!

Ok, now it gets serious. I have had one of the worst days in a long time. I only cried three times...nearly four! Life hurts so much at the moment. Woke up, had an essay to write. Then get a text from Sam, she comes to my flat at about 9, then on with the essay writing and...the tears fall...why??? There was no reason. Then on to meet my tutor, blinking back the tears while we spoke...I don't know how I can cope with this...then the counsellor, more tears, but then that was hardly surprising...difficult stuff can make you cry. Then to top it off...was chatting with my flat mats, and we got on to the strange subject of overdoses...I've been too close for comfort to that subject...then someone said something, and that was it...I couldn't get to my room quick enough...it still hurts far too much at times...I can't even write this without crying...Help me!! Luckily, when I called Ben, he was in Dan's room so they came to see me, that got some strange comments from my flat mates...then we went back to Dans room, where we listened to music and chatted...can't really talk about it...not at the moment...

This is depressing...sorry...

Ruth x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{hug}}

Dan

Ben said...

ditto dan and kita :)

Roofster said...

Thanks guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tears are perfectly normal, if a little unpleasant and embarassing at times.

You're OK lass, it's fine to cry.