Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Up to Date (kind of)

I suppose its time to blog...I'm rubbish at regular blogging!!
So...alot to get through!

As I said in my previous post, I went home for the weekend! It was a great weekend, lovely to see everyone, but interesting how easy it is to slip back in to bad habits!! Friday night I had a lovely home cooked chilli con carnie, cooked by my brother, how sweet!!! And it was his birthday! Saturday was shopping day, first Ikea for some lovely cushions and a fleecy blanket, then to PC World for ink cartridges. We went out for a family meal for Tim's birthday in the evening, then rounded off the day with Torchwood re runs, so I now know whats been going on!! Sunday I went to Salem, my "home" church. It was good to see everyone again, but wierd as well!!! I also seemed to notice peoples accents more. Then had a HUGE Sunday roast, my forst in 5 weeks!!! Then packed, boarded a train, and came back to Portsmouth!!

Got home, said hi, gave some Christmas decorations to Sam, ready to decorate the flat in a few weeks, and a magazine to Lewis, then left again for church. It was really good, finally left at about 9 ish, got back, put my tea in the oven. Our microwave stopped working over the weekend, smoke isn't a good thing!!! Then went to my room, kind of unpacked and went to bed.

Had a 9 o'clock lecture to start the day on Monday, and lectures through out the day. My flat is a good place for tea and biscuits!!! Saw the chaplain in the afternoon, went back to my flat, sat around, tidied, went to the kitchen, got blamed for anything that went wrong durring the cookie making process...!! Didn't do much else!!

Today, started wuth a test!!! Joy!! Then biochem workshop! Then a break, bacon baguette, not doing much, the SSS1. Met up with Sam, and took some photos near where we live, went to student cell, that was awsome. Read Ben and Dan's blogs. Back to Sams flat for soup, that needed a microwave, stayed there for a bit. Had a bit of drama when Sam cut her hand whilst cleaning a glass, so we called First Aid! Then sat around, came back here, got a drink, typed my blog.....and we are up to date!! Yay!!

Well...I'm soooo tired so I'm going to bed now!

See you later!!

Clare x

No comments: