Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Why am I still awake?????

Well, that clears that up then!

I'm still awake, as you can tell. I have a lecture at 9, in about 6 hours, and right now I couldn't care less!! Why does it often feel like every time things are moving forward, everything shifts backwards? And why do some things hurt so much?

Anyhow, tonight was a good night. We had the first King's midweek service. It was more Spirit lead, less structured than the Sunday services. It also got its new name "The Boiler Room" tonight. There was alot of prayer, a short 'talk' from the pastors dad, and some worship. It was great, I found it hard at times, partly the praying, partly the feelings stired up inside. I, as usual, bottled them up...again! I really need to stop doing that! We then got some chips and went back to Adams house to chill, chat, play table football and Xbox. The Xbox is becoming a bit of a habit. Came home, remembered the book that Ben has lent me, that I put in my letterbox...and came back to my room to sleep, or at least that was the idea. Taken that it is now nearly 3 hours later and I'm still awake...hmmm... oh well, I'll cope, I hope!

As usual this is a random post. Oh, I also went to Tesco today, and had a few lectures...but thats about it...

So, night, or should it be, morning??

Ruth x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about when things move forward they also seem to go back.

I think it is because as you go forward it feels great but then the tiniest draw back plays on your mind and you think about it to much at which point you more or less forget the moving forward and so you are left with the draw back.

Simply, focus on the positive and know that what drags you back is just the enemies work but remember more importantly that the enemy is below Jesus.

God bless

Dan