Thursday, November 23, 2006

What is it with bad days???

Well, to put all those many people who want to know about the game out of their misery, here it is: Pub Quiz!! We, Ben, Dan and I, chose 20 songs, and cut them down to 10 second intros (well Ben did that bit!!). We had some brilliant tunes!!! There were three teams, and the aim was for them to guess the song from the intros, apparently not as easy as it sounds!!! I was going to list the songs, but I didn't think it was that important!!

Well tuesday was yet another bad day. We had a Forensic Biology lab to do with the lecture topic. I lasted about 15 mins before I left. I felt guilty for leaving and letting people down, horrible because of the subject, and just generally miserable...:(. But at least I had cell to look forward to! It was a really great group. We started meeting at around 7 but didn't finish til 11:50pm, some of us not leaving til 12:10!!! I was so glad I didnt have any lectures on Wednesday.

Wednesday was fairly uneventful...I got up, went to Dans flat, left to go somewhere else, came back, watched Torchwood, left again, had tea, met up with Ben, Dan, James and Sam to go see Bond!! It was awesome!! I loved it!!!

Today...well, after not getting much sleep again, I had to drag myself out of bed in order to get to the Chemistry test in time. It wasn't to bad. Then a gap, SSS1, tutorial then home, where I didnt do much. Sam invited me on another photo shoot, this time with Ben stood under a lamp post. Interesting! We went back t Sams flat for a bit, I came back here, and now I am up to date!!
Woo!!

Thats all for now folks!!!

Clare xxx

No comments: