Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas 2

Today, we had a present exchange, Ben, Inkek, Kita, Dan and I, Steve also came with us. We all went to Jamocha's where Dan was working, had some lunch then swapped pressies. I gave mine to the others and I got a tiny Toby and a stationary set and bookmarks from Kita and Dan :D, cute and useful!! Ben and Ineke gave me a sleeping cow, it moves..!!! and the nightmare before Christmas sound track..well almost :D. They're all so awsome!!

Steve was down for the weekend. I hope he had a good time. We didn't do much on Friday due to the early start, caught up, met with Ben and Dan at various points and spent most of the day with them. Dan, Steve, Sarah and I had pizza and watched Nightmare before Christmas in Dan's flat. That was cool. Today, we met with Kita this morning, went to Gunwarf and saw Spinnaker, then went back to Traffalgar where we were picked up by Ben and Ineke to go to Jamocha's. We went back to Gunwarf after the pressie swap to book a table for the guy's meal tonight then played pool. I'm definatly getting better at spectating!!! :D Then we went back to Bens flat to get a few things....and mine to drop pressies and give Ben the advent calendar I got from the Cadbury outlet....!! Then met Dan, went back to Trafalgar, they got changed, then we said our good bye's :(, I'm going to miss them, even if it's only three weeks. I hope they had a good evening. I walked Steve to the station, then came back, chatted to Sammy, the only flat mate remaining, and I am now trying to work out how I get all I need back to Bristol...ah!!

Oh well, I've put it off for long enough...back to packing.

And Ben and Ink, the cd is helping, Dan and Kita, Toby is making himself useful!!!

Bye for now,

Ruth xxx

3 comments:

Steve32 said...

How many suitcases? I think mines going to be the usual 2. Yes I did have fun - enjoy Christmas back in Bristol take care now, Steve

Roofster said...

one and a carrier bag, good for me!!!
hehe!!

Anonymous said...

woo, thanku 4 my pressies :), im sure il c u soon! xx