Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Rant

Just to forwarn you I am now stood on my soap box. I am not trying to cause offence, just get a few things off my chest. Let the rant begin...

It really gets on my nerves at the unfairity of lie...How is it that I can stay on the straight and narrow, do what I'm told and advance in life, and get nothing, yet you can go off the rails, end up being arrested and sent to a young offenders institute, and get a nice cell, with a tv and freeview, a games consol and free access to a gym, yet I can pay over £3000 a year for my university accomodation, have a shared tv, and have to pay an arm and a leg for gym access (that tbh I wouldn't use).

I also know someone who has been on drugs and is now in rehab for young people where they get free activities, such as paintballing and rock climbing, and had a Christmas meal with some very nice presents.


Where have I gone wrong? Or should I say right? I know that these people need help, and that's fine. But it also happened in school, reward the bad, ignoor the good...!

Argh....ok rant over..., I'm now going to climb off my soap box and calm down.

Catch you later

Ruth x

No comments: