Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Why am I the one who has to wrap the presents?

Just finished the last of the wrapping...I hope. I don't like wrapping, it frustrates me, and then I have to do the wrapping for my brother and dad.....

But never mind...!!

I'm now writing out all the amino acids I need to know (20), the sugars, the nucleotides in DNA, and some how I have to learn it...any tips??

I'v also watching Lord of the Dance...for some reason it and Riverdance remind me of Christmas...how random....

Whilst I was shopping in town (Bristol incase you were wondering! Oh and I'm home btw!!!), there was a group of people with big signs saying, Free Hug! I thought that was cool, as, if you've read one of my previous posts, you know my feelings on hugs...

I suppose I should get back to my sugars...

Bye folks!!

Clare xxx

No comments: