Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Friends

Right, after I blogged last night, I rang one of my friends. It had been ages since we had last spoken. It was great to catch up with him and all that sort of stuff, even if Ben was making random comments at one point during the conversation. There are so many people that I can't wait to see, either that are visitng me, or I will see at home. You don't realise how much you will miss people until you haven't spoken to them for a bit, and something comes up, something they would say, or a memory, or just because your mind has wondered. I am also really bad at keeping in contact with people. Terrible, I know.

I now have some awsome friends down here, people that I can trust, that I can talk to...most of the time, if I can tear them away from the internet etc...!!! I know that I will miss them over christmas, but I am also so excited to be going home!!

Anyway, back to my day, um...well...I had a very good lecture on DNA and RNA, then time for a Subway, I don't really like them but its food! Then I had a Toxicology lecture, it was interesting if slightly disturbing. Then I came back to my flat, did some stuff, went to cell then came back to Dan's flat.

Argh, I really need to talk and can't!!!! Argh!!

Photo's from Alice in Wonderland are available here.

Ruth xx

No comments: