Monday, December 04, 2006

Today...(need to think of different titles!!)

I discovered...well was told by my dad, that he reads this, so hi to my parents!!!
Apart from that it was you fairly typical day, I nearly over slept and missed a biodiversity test, oops!! Then had a two hour break during which I did some coursework I had forgotten about...oops again! Then two more lectures, one about spiders and the like (shudders), then an hour break, when I helped some of my friends with their coursework, its due in the morning...!! then more spiders, and some maths...when I did the test coursework thing we had just been given. I'm stuck on it tho!! Then back to my flat, where I chatted in the kitchen, had some tea, chatted to Nick for a bit, then came up to Dan's.
Bit boring now I think about it...!!
Time for a weather report....its rubbish, stay in doors!! There is a severe weather warning out at the moment...exciting!!!
I think that's it for now...!!

Clare x

No comments: