Friday, December 08, 2006

Three films and three chocolate bars

So today, and technically yeaterday, we watched Nightmare Before Christmas, Bruce Almighty and were now watching East is East. Ben is making really random comments about the film, whilst lying on the bed behind me and Dan is sat on the chair in front of me.

I bought a pack of nine mini chocolate bars today, and made the mistake of taking them up to Dan's flat. I don't have any left. I also bough a chocolate orange that vinished in less than five minutes...! Oh well...

Other than film watching and chocolate eating, I did washing, bought food and tidied up! Also my tickets home have been bought.

Not much else happened. Spoke to my parents and brother.

That's all!

Bye

Clare xx

1 comment:

Ineke said...

lol ben bein quiet in a film wd b a site 2 c! :P:P

now 2 c if he reads this comment :S S :P