Thursday, December 21, 2006

Urgent Prayer Request

Right now that I've finally got on blogger (it was being a pain) I would like to ask for your prayers.

My dad has his Hazard Perception test tomorrow. He is a Driving Instructor and all instructors have to take it and pass it by 31st December (I think!) or they will loose their licence. This is the 5/6th time he will have taken it, as he failed the others. This is also the last time he can take it. It is really stressing him (well all of us...) out. We would like it if he passed, but if not, then we will need guidence as to the future...it's a scary prospect...! Thank you in advance!

Will give a general update on things later...

Bye for now

Brian xxx

(just for Toni!!)

*Edit* update on the situation: my dad took the test and unfortunatly failed again...however, there is good news! They have exteneded the deadline for the test to march, or maybe even June, which means there is still more time. We would still appreciate your prayers for the situation but, at least for the time being, my dad has a job!!
Thanks for all your prayers!!

Clare x

No comments: