Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow!!!!! :D:D:D

Right, the essay is finished and my pressie wrapping is done :D!
So, as its also the end of term, well it is for me tomorrow, I thought that called for a celebration!! And what better way to celebrate than to go to the Reg and hear a really good big band. The bass player was quite good too!!! I had an awsome night, if you exculde fights to the bar to get drinks and cue balls!! I was kind of dancing and had sooo much fun, I'm buzing now!!! :D hence the blog!! I'm sure Ben may give you a more detailed account of tonight. The band were really good, the only problem I noticed was one of the strings breaking on the bass...that made things a little more exciting. I must ask Ben for a set list...!!
Right, need to have a shower to get rid of the cigarette smell incase I oversleep tomorrow!!

Nite all

Clare xxx

Still very excited!!

No comments: