Thursday, December 07, 2006

That was random....

...and so's this!! Welcome once again to my blog. I was realising that I have no idea who reads this...but never mind!
So what did I do today? My response to that is...I have no idea, give me a sec.....ok, right, I got up, was running late (again!!!!!), made it in to the workshop just on time!!! Then had time for toast, before tutorial, ran out of tutorial to my couselling. That was ok, bit random and all over the place really. Back to my flat after getting change for washing machines, then I went to Batson to pay for my share of the microwave. Ben was working so I said hi, and ended up staying for two and a half hours...oops!! But then I had no motivation to go back to my flat!! I had some tea, did my washing, went to Dan's where I watched Torchwood, then came back here, and I have just made myself a cup of tea!!

Hehe, randomness!!

I have no lectures tomorrow, so I can do lots of useful stuff..I hope!!

Take care,

Clare xxx

2 comments:

Ineke said...

hehe wat is it with ppl payin 4 microwaves while bens at work? dans had 2 do it 2! :P

Anonymous said...

I think the term is being 'ripped off' seriously the new one we have will last 2 years max and some poor bugger's will pay for it then as well. Ruddy Unite my a**